Long Island Sunset
It just seems to be that time of the evening when we make the hour-long journey west along I-495 to one of our Institute teaching assignments. It's hard to capture the true beauty of these magnificent sunsets at 60+ mph in heavy traffic, through a dirty windshield, amongst weaving vehicles. They really are beautiful sights of Long Island.
It just seems to be that time of the evening when we make the hour-long journey west along I-495 to one of our Institute teaching assignments. It's hard to capture the true beauty of these magnificent sunsets at 60+ mph in heavy traffic, through a dirty windshield, amongst weaving vehicles. They really are beautiful sights of Long Island.

2 comments:
Yes, that is a beautiful sunset. I guess I'll have to post my pictures of the sunset onto the Peruvian part of the Pacific Ocean. (So many things to blog and so little time. Thanks for your flurry of posts.)
You do manage to take pictures of the most fabulous sunsets out there. Will it make a difference when you "Spring Forward" this coming Sunday? Incidentally,this coming Saturday is International Woman's Day...check your calendar, we need to be sure and celebrate this one!
Post a Comment