This is the Senior Couple Mission Blog of Elder Lin and Sister Sharon De Paula

This is the Senior Couple Mission Blog of Elder Lin and Sister Sharon De Paula

Friday, October 31, 2008

"Bay Shore Ward is Growing"












On Sunday, October 26, Joseph was baptized. Sisters Balimuttajjo and Kevan were teaching Joseph the lessons and had sensed that he was ready for baptism. Their sweet love and gentle spirits in presenting the gospel of Jesus Christ was what appealed to Joseph.

During the general conference sessions that were broadcast to our chapel via satellite, Joseph took copious notes on what the speakers said and shortly thereafter made the commitment to be baptized.

Welcome to the ward Joseph!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's neat. I think it's so cool that you get to experience and be a part of all these changes in peoples lives. A mission is awesome!

Scott said...

I almost cried looking at those wonderful sister missionaries. I´m glad to see them have success.